We are looking for an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to design, manage and run projects from conception to post-delivery in the North of the UK.
This is a permanent role; working Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:15.
Main tasks involve:
- Overall responsibility for managing several project designs and deliveries through all RIBA work stages.
- Designing to comply with legislative requirements for Building Regs (England), Building Regs (Scotland), CDM, Health and Safety and Planning.
- Carry out feasibility/scoping visits and preparing data and reports to timescales in a format required by clients.
- Production of design and construction information and documents, specifications, RFIs, finishes schedules, programme of works, CDM information packs, etc. through all RIBA work stages.
- Work collaboratively with other internal service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
- Manage project consultant teams, including Cost Managers, Design Teams, Structural Engineers and Geotech consultants.
- Review designs and make comments to pass back to the Design Team.
- Attend/chair client, project and site meetings throughout the RIBA work stages.
- Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis.
- Assist Cost Management team with Tenders, Certificates of Payment & Final Accounts etc.
- Investigating and reporting on building problems of a technical nature, including analysis and diagnosis; and promulgating appropriate conclusions.
You must be an Architectural Technology graduate and have full working experience with AutoCAD. Additionally, you must also hold a membership with a professional governing body. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and you must have excellent communication skills. You need to be highly organised, confident in decision making and a team player.
Due to the role’s location; living in Scotland already or being willing to relocate is essential. Site visits in the North of the UK (Scotland) will also be required, so you must have a full clean UK driving license with access to your own vehicle.
Please apply without delay. All applications will be responded to.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.