Does this sound like you?
- A seasoned desktop/hardware support professional with experience of software/SaaS
- Fantastic at building and maintaining customer relationships
- Brilliant with computers, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of and keen to learn more about Intelligent Office and the Independent Financial Advice Industry
- Experienced in help desk support or other relevant areas
- Eager to succeed and make your mark on the business
- Level-headed and good at managing your priorities
- An excellent communicator, both on the phone and by email
If you have experience in the financial services industry, even better!
- Answer support calls and emails from clients
- Provide software support and basic training to users of Intelligent Office
- Investigate and resolve queries, liaising with other teams or escalating them to the 2nd line support team where necessary
- Carry out administrative duties
- Create content for the Intelligent Office User Guide as required
- Use your own initiative to take ownership of queries and log calls on the system
- Collaborate with the Account Management Team and other key members of staff to improve business processes
- Test new software functionality and assist with quality assurance
- Create and review help files to assist clients who use the system
- Assist with telephone training for new users
- Support the Account Managers with client liaison
What you need to do now:
Please apply now or contact Amber Employment Services.
All applications will be responded to.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Amber Employment Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.