Do you want to take your first steps into a fulfilling Marketing career?
Hours: 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (permanent, part-time)
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you'll mostly be:
- Researching, coordinating, scheduling and monitoring an annual communications plan
- Overseeing external communications, providing guidance to staff, setting and monitoring quality standards and ensuring consistent application of their brand
- Working across the company to identify, create and publish content that is clear, concise and paints a compelling picture
- Creating social media, newsletter and web content, monitoring performance, learning and improving results, and reporting monthly on performance to the senior team
- Working closely with their Digital Marketing Executive to ensure they make effective, coordinated campaigns that align with their strategy and annual plan
- Writing content for regular press releases and develop relationships with local media sources
- Editing and proofreading key external communications and ensuring all staff follow guidelines for writing published content
- Overseeing subscriber lists in their system, ensuring they comply with all legislation, follow the best practice, and provide a rewarding experience for subscribers
- Leading on and managing key projects
- Ensuring strict adherence to safeguarding policies
You’ll have excellent written and oral communication skills, being able to plan and organise multiple projects, including scope and schedule management. You will also be detailed-orientated; follow data protection and safeguarding policies.
In return, you'll be part of a professional team, who have a rewarding mission to help those in need. This job will allow you to travel around the Surrey area, whilst also allowing remote work from home. This is a perfect opportunity if you’re interested in gaining marketing experience, in a warm and friendly environment, where the company’s goal is to allow everyone to achieve their best potential.
To talk to us about the role or to make an application, please contact Amber Employment Services