Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Google accredited PPC specialist ready to immerse yourself into the latest paid marketing technologies and media trends to develop engaging media ads?
Working for a results-driven marketing agency, the role of Digital Marketing - PPC Specialist will be developing innovative digital marketing strategies, primarily using PPC and paid media, to create brand awareness, generate leads and drive conversions for customers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing PPC, paid media and social strategies
- Work with LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram and using Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other relevant SEM tools
- Work with B2B clients
- Creating, managing and reporting on link-building and content marketing strategies while monitoring/analysing campaign success
- Assisting in developing engaging online content including articles and blogs
- Forecast growth and report ROI for marketing campaigns including report writing and presentation
- Adhere closely to deadlines and budgets, develop and evolve ideas, implement projects
- Keeping well-informed of digital marketing trends and web technologies and quickly implementing new techniques into existing campaigns
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous paid media/PPC specialist experience is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Proactive, passionate and motivated while being commercially minded
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) with a google Ads certification
- Additional expertise in social and paid social platforms plus programmatic
- Good understanding of UX and CRO
- Ability to work with the team or individually as required
- Working knowledge of WordPress & Drupal
What you need to do now:
Please apply now or contact Amber Employment Services.
All applications will be responded to.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Amber Employment Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.