Are you experienced as a Demand Planner, ready to take on the responsibility of forecasting for a leading developer, manufacturer and master distribution company? Your role as a Demand Planner will be creating and reviewing key accounts in line with a variety of forecasts.
This is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday to Friday.
You will be involved with:
- Group forecasting across four international distribution centres, and several supply routes.
- Creating of operational forecast, including consolidation with commercial forecasts for creation of the group forecast.
- Analysing top line forecast against historical sales trends and sales targets at regional and customer level.
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing teams to understand upcoming demand.
- Coordinating with other teams for forecasting new product launches.
- Creating and distributing of various forecast reports and KPIs; including Forecast Change, Historical Accuracy, Order Fulfilment
- Working with the Purchasing Manager and vendors to manage demand changes in relation to existing open purchase orders.
- Evaluating and maintaining of global safety stocks.
- Maintaining weekly demand tools to feed into purchasing and production plans.
If you’d like to work with a proud team of like-minded professionals, where a family-feel is retained, and a strong commitment to social responsibility is encouraged, please apply without delay!
All applications will be responded to.