Does this sound like you?
- A seasoned desktop/hardware support professional with experience of software/SaaS
- Fantastic at building and maintaining customer relationships
- Brilliant with computers, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of and keen to learn more about Intelligent Office and the Independent Financial Advice Industry
- Experienced in help desk support or other relevant areas
- Eager to succeed and make your mark on the business
- Level-headed and good at managing your priorities
- An excellent communicator, both on the phone and by email
If you have experience in the financial services industry, even better!
- Answer support calls and emails from clients
- Provide software support and basic training to users of Intelligent Office
- Investigate and resolve queries, liaising with other teams or escalating them to the 2nd line support team where necessary
- Carry out administrative duties
- Create content for the Intelligent Office User Guide as required
- Use your own initiative to take ownership of queries and log calls on the system
- Collaborate with the Account Management Team and other key members of staff to improve business processes
- Test new software functionality and assist with quality assurance
- Create and review help files to assist clients who use the system
- Assist with telephone training for new users
- Support the Account Managers with client liaison
What you need to do now:
Please apply now or contact Amber Employment Services.